Top 5 Things To Do At Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort
Rocky Point, Mexico, (also known as Puerto Penasco), has long been a favorite summer vacation spot for Americans. One of the very best resorts in Rocky Point is the luxurious Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort. Here, the manmade world transitions to nature seamlessly as the white-sand beach comes right up to the edges of the many patios and plazas of the resort. We’ve always booked our stay through Las-Palomas-Resort.com and added in a host of activities offered at the resort that is sure to make your visit unforgettably fun for the whole family.
Here are our five favorite things to do at Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort:
1. Kids Club. If you have children between 5 and 12, the Las Palomas Kids Club is just the thing to keep them busy and happy during your entire stay. Let them enjoy crafts, games, books, cookie decorating, and movies while the adults savor a few minutes without children to tend to. It’s open from 10:00am – 6:00pm daily and adds new activities daily.
2. Golf. The Links at Las Palomas is one of the most popular courses among tourists and locals alike. Situated by the Sea of Cortez, this 18 hole Par 72 links style Championship golf course is masterfully designed by the prestigious golf course architects Forrest Richards and Arthur Jack Snyder,. This turf is renowned for its perfectly smooth surfaces that make for fast fairways and level putting. The Links at Las Palomas has rewards for players of all skill levels and guarantees a fun challenge every time they return.
3. Float the Lazy River. The entire back of the resort is a collection of cascading pools. On the outside of the entire thing is a long, slow moving canal that will take you and the kids around and around. This is one of the most relaxing activities for adults and one of the most energizing for children.
4. Eat! Las Palomas has 5 places to eat ranging from the fine dining of their Citron restaurant to the grab & go deli. They boast the most amazing Mexican food in Rocky Point as well as Mediterranean, French, and American.
5. Do nothing! This is my personal favorite. I spend whole days in one of the Las Palomas ultra-comfy chaise lounges around their pools reading that book I could never find time for at home. The ocean tides are the only thing to mark time going by. A full bar and café menu are available on the deck. It is absolutely the most perfect vacation spot I’ve ever known!