Few Enticing Places in the World
Most modern cities have the following features; over-population, high crime rates, high unemployment levels, inadequate social amenities and poor infrastructures among others. However, a few cities stand out as listed below:
· Vienna offers best quality life and was named number one in the entire world. It is one of the few capital cities that ranked that high.
· It is the largest city and is the center of Austria in terms of culture, politics and economy.
· In 2010, the city won UN Urban planning award for transforming the dilapidated infrastructure into modern dwellings. The city refurbished 5,000 buildings which has a capacity of 250,000 apartments.
· The city receives an average of 5 million tourists per year. The city receives the most number of conference related tourists.
· Despite Europe’s economic instability, Austria continue to give the best quality lifestyle to its citizens. However, experts warn of a reduction in lifestyle if economic troubles continue.
· It’s the largest city in Switzerland and has previously won the title for offering best quality life.
· It is Switzerland’s economic engine with a ratio of jobs offered in comparison to the whole country being 1:9.
· Switzerland has extremely low taxes hence attracting foreign companies that improve the economy. The country also makes it a minimum requirement for companies to invest 85% of their assets within the country.
· Zurich is a major tourist destination for its chain of hills & lakeside location.
· Zurich is the 3rd most expensive city in Europe according to the survey. Tension is running high as the shortage of apartments skyrockets the price. The finance section generates 1/3 of its wealth & ¼ of its jobs.
· It’s the largest city in New Zealand and offers the best quality life especially in Asia-Pacific-Region. It has been consistently appearing on top 5 for the last 5-years.
· Auckland is home to above 30% of the country’s total population of about 1.35 million people.
· The population is made-up of 63% being Europeans, 24% is a combination of Moaris and other Pacific Islanders.
· Auckland has the highest boat ownership per capita in the entire world. It is located between two harbors, numerous islands and home to 11 inactive volcanoes. It is ranked second-safest-city in Asia after Singapore.
· Political stability has been a key factor in its rising consistency in comparison to other countries. The new government promises to reduce debt. The country has previously experienced a coal mine disaster, global economic downturn and earthquakes.
· It is the 3rd largest city in Germany and a major economic center.
· It is home to one of the renowned companies in the world like the engineering company Siemens & insurer Allianz. The county collects about 30% of their revenue from these 2-companies.
· Germany has a vibrant economy but expert fears that it will be short lived. This is due to its aging labor force.
· Munich city is a haven for its citizens for its perfect social amenities.
· It is the 7th most populous city in Germany and has ranked in top ten of the best-cities-in-the-world for the past 5-years.
· It is situated along river Rhine and has perfect infrastructure.
· It is renowned for trade fairs & fashion.
· The city has become the top telecommunication hub in the country. It is home to Nokia Siemens and Hewlett- Packard.
· It is also home to modern & contemporary art and owns over 100 galleries.
· Dusseldorf city have maintained its high quality life thanks to its export-driven economy.
For travel arrangements across the globe, contact national express bookings office for the most affordable flights.