Lenù and Lila, the fictional protagonists of Elena Ferrante’s Neapolitan novels, forge their friendship in a deprived area of Naples, just east of the cacophonous central station. The books follow the girls’ fraught relationship...
Best Place Vacation
accommodation prices America Australia Bali bank cards beach beautiful place best place vacation bright coloration charitable groups collapsible coolers deluxe condominium entertainent Europe extended journey Greece indonesia informative article international charity istanbul Italy japan jeju island lengthy experience luggage tag mountain Museum Natural Attraction poland prepaid sim card seatbelt self confidence severe headaches snack foods Tourist Attractions travel luggage turkey United State United States unmentionables USA Vacation vacation spot where to go youngster
- Send us a tip on travels in the Andes to win a £200 hotel voucher | Travel
- Dome and the ranch: California's Joshua Tree national park – in pictures
- Picking Grapes in Languedoc, France
- Take the kids to … The Making of Harry Potter, Warner Bros Studio, Leavesden, Herts | Travel
- Ai Weiwei installation set to shine at Amsterdam Light Festival | Travel